Strategy and Planning are the way forward to ensure you’re heading for your goals.
You need to be really clear on what it is you do and for who (your Ideal Client or Target Market IC/TM) and provide them what they – at a profit because that’s Marketing!
Sounds simple – but how do you get there – let me show you.
Here are 10 top tips to get you started with some Simple Strategy
1. Take a quick ‘Overview’ snapshot of where your business is now and where you want it to be
2. Write down your Goals – this is the start point and key for looking back to check results
3. Who is your Ideal Client or Target Market – in detail
4. Be clear on your Message – what transformation or change do your offer for potential clients?
5. Always be thinking of your next product, service or offering and think of building a ‘Product Ladder’
6. Work out your UVP* – mine is making Marketing Strategy Simple
7. Communicate what you do and your UVP to your IC/TM and start engaging and really listening to what they want and need and grow your brand authority
8. Start a Content Plan and schedule for getting your blogs, posts etc. out there, because when you focus on helping rather than selling – you’re building trust!
9. Work on tweaking your products or services if necessary to fulfill those IC/TM needs
10. Find a way to start getting potential leads and email addresses and you can build a client mailing list. The easiest way to do this is with a Lead Magnet that is highly targeted to your IC/TM
*Unique Value Proposition – it’s what sets you apart from your competitors and it’s important to remember that you don’t have to be ‘better’ than anyone else. Just look at what makes you different or unique in some way and where your focus or niche specialism lies.
For more help with your unique Marketing Strategy, please get in touch.